- Making Lots of silly faces and grinning so hard you squint your eyes shut! (This is one of my favorites!)
- Giving Kisses to Mommy and Daddy, all of your favorite toys and everyone else you love-- I just can't get enough of this either!
- WALKING!!!! You just started walking these last couple of weeks and though you are still cautious, you're getting faster and faster!
- You wear size 4 diapers and you are wearing mostly size 18 months clothes... except you are a skinny minnie!
- You love green peas-- and you still have yogurt every morning for breakfast. You have recently also enjoyed more fruits such as blueberries, strawberries and peaches. You still love those Chick Fil a nuggets when we give them to you also! Last week I gave you orange juice for the first time and thought it was very good! We love when you enjoy something you make this little "MMMM!!!" sound-- it just cracks us up every time.
- You are enjoying books more and more each day-- especially the Nut Brown Hare books. I cherish the times that you crawl up in my lap and give me a book to read to you.
We love you sooo much and we praise God for the grace and love He shows us through you!
The Lord has done great things for us; we are GLAD!"