7.24.2013

An Interview with Lucy and Birthday Fun!!!

I took this video a couple months ago on Lucy's fourth birthday and I completely forgot to post it. Enjoy!



Speaking of Birthdays, I just had one. **31** years! I was completely spoiled this past weekend by Lance, the girls and My mom, who made a last minute trip to visit us. We all had so much fun together and I felt very loved on.


 One of my favorites in Augusta. New-ish Restaurant with Fresh, local yet imaginative food. Yum.




 Birthday Dessert!!!


 Date Night!


 Birthday Afternoon Water Fight!!! 




 Sweet Abby with Her Grammy!


The weekend was very nice and I really enjoyed all the time we spent together. Lance was especially thoughtful and came up with a very sweet gift, which I'm keeping a secret for now. 
I know, how very coy of me. 

In true "getting older" fashion, I woke up to a broken refrigerator the morning after my birthday. So that's what I've been dealing with for the past few days. It's NO fun to be an adult sometimes. Oh well! 


1 comment:

a girl and her love said...

So, I love the pics. I think Abby is one of the very cutest little people I have EVER seen.

And I really love Lucy's face in the pic with Grammy doing the water gun fight!