1.29.2010

Free 8x10 Canvas Offer!

The nice people over at Canvas People have a fabulous offer going on right now--- you can upload any hi-res. photo and get a FREE (normally $50.00) 8x10 Canvas! You will have to pay shipping, but it's still a great deal! In fact, if you want to order a larger size, you can get $55.00 off any other size.

I did a photo of Mr. S and I from our wedding reception and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the finished product. Here's a photo of our canvas:

By the way, that is frosting on his face, not a blemish on the canvas! :)

Get your Free 8x10 Canvas Here!

3 comments:

HappyascanB said...

A-mazing Picture!

Lauren V. said...

That is so helpful to know :) I may have to do a wedding photo too...Thanks for sharing!!

Pam said...

I love this offer...I have been going back and forth on which photo to do for our home. Yours turned out great!!